Atom Feed

Mr. Bunny, Presidential Advisor

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey, the search for the Unauthorized Appendage (a sporadic series of strips that began Monday, March 13th) returns this week. And on Thursday, around 4 p.m. California time, you can search for that appendage. Be the first to find it and, hey, you get a free shirt from Mr. Bunny's Souvenir Shack . As always, some restrictions apply. You can't cheat, for instance. And if you already know where it's going to be hidden, you're not eligible. And if my signature is on your birth certificate, well, you can search, but you can't bag the goods. P.S. Since I started drawing this thing, I have a few panels I especially like. That overhead shot of Mr. Bunny? I feel so dang proud every time I look at it. Simple mind, simple pleasures. Give the gift of Twitz: click the envelope below | Tomorrow: I think a strip inspired by a racy Therese post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

1. Very cool that we might get free stuff. Everybody loves free stuff. Especially cool free stuff.

2. Very nice overhead shot of the bunny. Flattering and hides his bald spot.

3. The sentence "racy Therese post" absolutely delights me, as does the fact that something I wrote may have inspired you.

6:26 AM  
Blogger babblingdweeb said...

I like the first panel a lot, as well as the overhead...very different feel than the other drawn ones.

As for racy t-bizzile posts...her stuff is always racy! Well sorta.

8:10 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Therese: 1. Free stuff is good, unless you're the one making it free, in which case: make it at least challenging, if not impossible. 2. Thank you. How'd you know about his bald spot? 3. Well, um, it's not just what your wrote that's inspiring.

Oh, Dweeb, with a new profile image: Thanks for letting me know you like 'em. I'm playing around with different looks and probably will be for some time. She be Racy.

4:15 PM  
Blogger The works of Dllee said...

i really like the birds eye view. great piece. welcome back

10:18 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Hey Mary: Thanks. It's good to be back.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home