Atom Feed

DOA Strip

Friday, March 31, 2006

I spent hours on this #$%@ thing, and didn't realize until minutes before it was done that it just wasn't funny. Reminded me of the infamous Gwyneth Paltrow strip, which ran for, like, 24 hours before I pulled it. And that reminded me that that strip--which was in fact very funny (at least to me)--died with my hard drive. And that reminded me that it's been four weeks and the warranty repair guys still haven't fixed it. And that reminded me that it's time to go home and have some hops. Here's to a great weekend for all. Now Open: Mr. Bunny's Souvenir Shack (beta) Give the gift of Twitz: click the envelope below | Monday: Will come too soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

you can get around this problem by utilizing my favorite writing crutch with bubba, cheeseburgers and doughnuts.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Cheeseburgers? Did someone say something about Cheeseburgers?

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did miss pac-man become a nun? Did (mr.)pac-man pass away, leaving her a distraught widow? My condolences to the entire Pac family, I'm sure he's with the "Great-Quarter Provider In The Sky" now.

10:52 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

I forgot to mention you really weren't saving Mrs. Clinton from anything, she was too busy picking the carpet fibers out of her teeth.

AHEM.

5:04 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Rev: Cheeseburgers and donuts. I'll stock up.

Therese: Good to see your hottttttness back.

Lungattack: I think it was a near-death experience that drove her to a life in service to the church. That and Mr. Pac-Man's herion addiction, which only grew as his popularity was wiped out by Nintendo, Sony, et al.

Rev: AHEM, indeed.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home