Atom Feed

Pick a nose, any nose...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

First time here? Please start with the strip over at this page. Now Open: Mr. Bunny's Souvenir Shack (beta) So let's talk. These couple weeks of having access to a computer only at work have taken a toll. Not as much time to fiddle with things. I also felt compelled to drop the Race to Jen stuff in progress, because not everything I needed on that dead hard drive was backed up. And I haven't visited your blog because I've visited almost no one's blog. Just can't do too much of that at work. Not to mention drawing most every strip takes a lot of time. (Of course, the generous pledges by Azul and the Rev. made that possible. Muchos gracias, mi amiga y amigo.) I can't even remember where we left off: Tall Thin Dude trying to collect contributions for his upcoming journey? And, uh, I forget. Oh, and I'm scraping the barrel on strips and will be for the next few days. Running stuff that I wasn't sure I'd ever run. (Sigh.) If only my grant from the National Endowment for the Arts would come through... P.S. The search for the Unauthorized Appendage will return. P.S.S. When I draw by hand, I daydream about you, and hope you're doing well. That I like. Because love gets mixed up in it. Peace. Give the gift of Twitz: click the envelope below | Tomorrow: The sun will rise, the birds will sing and I'll willy-nilly pick another strip to run

6 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Awww.

I have to say, I personally prefer the hand-drawn Twitz. I appreciate the effort and time it must take you.

Please keep going, Klemmer. I keep reading every day because love it and it's fantastic!

6:16 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

yo i miss the apendage thingee, but the blue look was pretty interesting.

12:49 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

therese: I like hand-drawn too. The time demands, though, are not to be believed. Thanks for loving it.

rev.: The apendage thingee 'twill be back. Briefly, but, we hope, enjoyably. (Done any video stuff lately?)

5:01 PM  
Blogger babblingdweeb said...

I like the hand drawn version as well. As for not visiting blogs...no worries, most people know that everyone gets behind on reading online stuff.

Besides none of us are curing cancer with blogs -not that I would read a blog about that...but still.

12:07 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

nah, been real busy writing, for multiple projects. video, while preferred by many, is a giant pain in the ass to the one who has to produce it. probably will have something by summer. this time, an attempt at comedy.

6:48 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Hey, I look forward to the upcoming comedy. And the written pieces, too. Sounds like your experience is similar to mine: Video can eat one alive.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home