Atom Feed

Dr. Freud & Mr. Bunny: Where Memes Go To Die

Sunday, January 22, 2006

First time here? Please start with the strip over at this page.2. Like most people, I sleep with my piece under my pillow. The unusual thing is that I do so with a bullet in the chamber and the safety off. Perhaps this is why no one accepts my invitations to slumber parties. 3. In college I majored in taxidermy. My best work is reverently displayed upon the fireplace mantel. Some people think this is "weird," but it hardly qualifies as a habit. Besides, cousins Mike and Tom appreciate being able to visit with their brother at family reunions. 4. I can't hide my emotions. No matter what the circumstance, they're easily read upon my face. Consider this recent sequence, caught on film as displayed in Exhibit A, and read from top to bottom. 5. I have become a comment junkie. Now, who to tag? Actually, I'm not tagging anyone. Twitz is where memes go to die.

13 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

Actually I did not tag you, as that would be cruel. I merely asked fuzzy one to properly dispense ordinance, which you in fact chose to do. That you provided this excess of material, that would be a bonus, but certainly not required, or requested. Killing the meme beast is thrilling enough for me.


there has to be a hidden meaning behind this word verification:
wttffdr

2:27 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

meme-ing out of spite? nah, dude. da's some bad blood brewin'. besides, it's 5 people to tag...

5:33 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Rev.: Oh, you simply wanted the meme shot dead. Now I get it. And the hidden meaning would be, "What did Porky Pig say to his proctologist?"

Camobunny: You didn't get meme-ed. No one got meme-ed. I just wanted you to know I'm interested in what you have to say.

5:50 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

There. I fixed it.

6:24 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

ohhhhhh. gotcha. thanks man. wish i could promise interestingly weird habits, but, sadly...

7:07 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

now that i think about it, my weird habits are very personal, but since you asked nicely i'll let you have a peek. you'll have to look behind my outward appearance to see what lies beneath...

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I was about to post my five weird habits your post is gone...

6:35 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

HEY!

You UN-Tagged me!

This is a first, must say. Oh, you're so avant garde, Klemmer.

11:45 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Hey, Blu:

Hey, I'm sorry I took your name down. I'd love to see your five weird habits, posted as comments to Twitz or over at Azul Reporta. I'll link there again, too. I just took down all the names in haste yesterday when I got the sense via e-mail and comment that tagging someone wasn't such a popular thing. Frankly, at that moment, my mind wasn't up for any more of that. You know, we creative types, we're moody like that. So, uh, what are your five weird habits?

4:18 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Therese: Well, if you're disappointed, I'll tag you again. And if you're grateful, you're welcome.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

I was both. I was disappointed until I realized that I hate most memes.

I'm glad they come here to die. Hee. Hee hee.

6:11 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

upon re-reading this, i decided that i like exhibit a so much i will print it out and put it up somewhere near my computer.

mr. bunny rocks. i feel like we're related or something. wait, i think i've said that before.

10:56 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Camobunny: That's so cool. Mr. Bunny will now live in both the virtual and real worlds.

Well, there is something about the ears...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home