Atom Feed

Open Switch Day

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

First time here? Please start with the strip over at this page. Read Ben's post on Churches closing for Christmas at Open Switch. I started this strip with Strip Generator, which is available in my sidebar links. I get a kick out of seeing how differently people express themselves using the same tool. Check out Scott's stuff (lot of strips are below the first text break). And see what Camobunny has going over at Wurmwood & Gaul. Give the gift of Twitz: click the envelope below | Tomorrow: Probably the only really important strip we'll ever run. Please come see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. I didn't see this one coming. ;) I'm honored!

7:11 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

yoinks! me too; what he said.

someone once took w & g as serious commentary instead of sarcastic humor. i went and re-read my own strip from his point of view and it was just awful!

i guess you have to be evil like me in order to appreciate the humor in it.

so tell me, klemmer...

(evil pause with evil raise of single evil eyebrow)

... are you?

9:22 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

It's an honor to honor you, your honor.

Me? Evil? Only on my good days.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home