Atom Feed

Puffintoad's Turn

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Puffintoad's right, of course. And you can see her blog here. And because I was so dang tired and forgot yesterday, please check out Camobunny's here. Here's Salman Rushdie and his infamous The Satanic Verses. Personally, I couldn't get into it, but I really liked Haroun and The Sea of Stories. But what I'm curious about in this moment is if there's any place online to see the Alaskan artist Puffintoad's work. e-mail this strip: click the envelope below | Monday: Dr. Freud and Mr. Bunny

6 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*Drops name of Therese*

7:46 AM  
Blogger ScottMGS said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

12:09 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Okay, Puffintoad, I give: Where can I see some of your art? Especially the colored pencil stuff. I mean without going to a gallery in Alaska.

9:34 PM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Puffintoad: I'm awestruck. I really like how you caught the light reflecting off the fence in the barn drawing. I like the whole thing, but that light play makes it for me. And the piece of wood in prelude, then looking beyond it across the water. I feel, I don't know, like I'm there. Thanks for proviging the URL.

Am I an artist? I can write. I love to draw and paint and play guitar, but have never been much trained at anything beyond the writing, and it shows. But I sure do love it all.

9:44 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

(flutter of eyelashes)flick, swish... plop. jerk. reel, reel, reel.

boy, klemmer, she got you good. you took it hook, line, and sinker, and up came those compliments. men are so easily led.

11:31 AM  
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Hey Camobunny: Yep, I'm a sucker. But in this case, only partially so. I've worked with color pencils, and what Puffintoad's achieved truly impresses me. I might not have gushed in the same way if she were a guy, but I'd be just as appreciative. I'm guessing you've seen her work in person, having been to Alaska???

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home